HEAD UK tennis
HEAD Tennis is a global manufacturer and marketer of premium tennis rackets, apparel, footwear and balls for athletes of all competitive levels. Many of today´s top players, including Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Maria Sharapova are part of the HEAD Tennis family. HEAD are innovators, and have been since their inception when founder Howard Head revolutionised skiing by mass-producing aluminium and plastic laminate skis, replacing the old wooden skis. They have taken this innovative approach into the tennis realm, and created the first titanium and graphite racket in 1997. Since then, they’ve continued their pioneering roots and remain market leaders in the field.
Working together with Henman Communications we ran a successful blogger tennis master-class with our HEAD UK ambassador Judy Murray. This was the first time HEAD UK had engaged with fashion and lifestyle bloggers. We received great social media coverage from the event resulting in some of our key UK retailers reporting a spike in their online sales of our tennis apparel ranges.”
David Shaw, General Manager, HEAD UK
PR and sponsorship activation of HEAD rackets, apparel, clothing, balls, shoes and lifestyle bags though press office engagement. Through this, we have targeted UK national sports and lifestyle media.
What we’ve delivered
- 2014-15: Audience reached 857.46 million, PR value £1.91 million, AVE value £635,500
- 2015-16: Audience reached 25.83 million, PR value £1.29 million, AVE value £430,100
- PR strategy & planning for UK apparel lines across racket sports and lifestyle bags
- Creation and delivery of the TEAM HEAD master-class with Judy Murray
- Video and high res images. See video here
- HEAD Bags design competition and #Revival campaign
- Social media engagement to support UK campaigns
- Agent liaison with IMG for Judy Murray