Lawn Tennis Association
The LTA is the national governing body for tennis throughout the UK. The LTA are also the tournament rights holders for the AEGON Championships at The Queen’s Club, the AEGON Classic in Birmingham and AEGON International in Eastbourne.
What we delivered
- SMS campaign with code word: TENNIS
- A platform to receive inbound messages and collate them into a ‘community’
- Management and integration with UK Tier 1 aggregator
- Data download to excel format and daily client data report
- Advice on: marketing strategy, T’s and C’s, print collateral and onsite activation
- Measurement, evaluation and KPI’s
The LTA enlisted Henman Communications to market and build British Tennis membership during the above three tournaments. To do this, an SMS competition was set up to acquire mobile numbers for future marketing. The initiative’s incentive for entrants was the chance to win tickets Barclays ATP Masters Finals 2010 at the O2 Arena. This competition not only marketed tennis memberships but also generated brand exposure for lead partner AEGON.