Surrey Sports Park
Henman Communications was appointed by Surrey Sport Park, part of the University of Surrey, to launch their Surrey Human Performance Institute (SHPI) for Triathlon. The launch took place at the Triathlon Plus Show at the Excel Arena in London, where the Surrey Human Performance Institute is the Official Training Partner.
Surrey Human Performance Institute
The Surrey Human Performance Institute, provides a range of physiological assessments to a variety of personnel to learn more about their health status and optimise fitness and performance. Services are delivered by experienced sport and exercise physiologists with a breadth of knowledge and experience delivering sport science support to a range of individuals and teams.
By having your health and/or performance assessed we will be able to:
- Obtain a detailed analysis of your current physical shape and fitness level.
- Make your training more specific and efficient by defining clear and accurate training zones.
- Monitor your improvement over time .
- Provide you with a complete health, lifestyle and nutritional assessment.
- To raise awareness of the facilities and expertise of the SHPI
- To promote the tiered packages (gold, silver, bronze)
- To drive enquiries and, ultimately, aim to create bookings for the packages
- To demonstrate the testing facilities by encouraging people to book a Lactate Test on the stand at both shows coming up
- To help drive social media and online traffic Our Audience
- Face to face consumer interaction
- Media liaison (pre, during and post event)
What we delivered
The Triathlon Plus Show – February 2014
- HD 2 min video, showing SHPI testing in action
- Content seeded on relevant social media platforms: Vine, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Press release drafted and circulated across all triathlon media
- Transcripts from all interviews
- High res images taken and distributed across social and online media
- AVE report & press cuttings book
The Triathlon Show – March 2014
- Draft and distribute media invitation to take part in SHPI Lactate Test Media Challenge.
- Media ‘sell-in’s to invite key media to take part in the SHPI Lactate Test
- Circulate video content across social media channels to drive awareness and revenue
- Target key Triathlon media
- Seed relevant social media platforms: Vine, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Collect personal details of possible consumers to build database
- Encourage responses by incentivising data capture
- Filming & editing
- Distribution of content across social media and key online sports and lifestyle media